Automation for the Air Monitoring Industry
Powered by Cutting Edge Robotics & AI
Our Mission is to provide greater protection for workers and the public during asbestos remediation by leveraging innovative technologies. Our groundbreaking products expedite the remediation process, standardise industry best practice, and provide superior traceability over existing technologies.
Supercharge Your Laboratory
Marvin is designed for high-throughput analysis of air filter samples for detection of asbestos and Synthetic Mineral Fibres (SMF). Marvin can perform up to 600 filter sample analysis per day unsupervised.
- Opportunity to increase business volume.
- Less lab work creates valuable consulting time.
- Same day results for customers without staff overtime.
- Increase profit from analysis services and consulting.
Marvin is due for launch in 2017, register below to receive Marvin updates.
Unify Everyday Operations
The Frontier Microscopy Management Suite is a secure web & mobile software designed for day-to-day air monitoring operations. It significantly increases air monitoring job efficiency by automating field data collection, analysis, reporting, and client communication.
- Fully integrated with Marvin.
- Perform additional consulting jobs through time saved.
- Seamless communication between office, field, lab, and clients.
The Management Suite is available today through the Pilot Program!
Management Suite Demonstration